Vending at the Houston Pagan Conference.
ALL VENDING SPACES HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT!
Lg 12x6 area inside
$125.00 (SOLD OUT!)
Lg 10x6 area inside
$75.00 (SOLD OUT)
Sm 6x6 area inside
$50.00 (SOLD OUT)
10x10 popup area outside
$25.00 (SOLD OUT)
Vendors are responsible for supplying all tables, chairs (outside), pop-up or anything else needed to attend. Vendors are also required to keep their products in (their area) and in a professional manner.
Vendors that sign-up before April 15, 2013, will be included in the event brochure.
***DISCLAIMER & LIABILITY***
- The Houston Pagan Conference, its sponsors or affiliates, do not and cannot guarantee vendor sales.
- Any attendance numbers are only a projection and not a guarantee of actual attendance.
- Vennding space is available on a first come, first serve basis. If a cancellation occurs and a space becomes availablae a notice will be sent out via electronic format on this website or on social networking sites.
- Space is only guaranteed when fees have been submitted for that vending space.
- The Houston Pagan Conference has the final authority of whether or not the Vendor's items are appropriate for the venue and for the Conference.
Houston Pagan Conference and it’s affiliates or sponsors, assume no risk. By the submission of funds for vending space, the vendor expressly releases parties mentioned above of and from any and all liability for any damage, injury, or loss to any person or goods which may arise from the rental and occupation of said space by the vendor, and agrees to hold and save all parties mentioned herein harmless of any loss or damage.
It shall be the responsibility of the vendor to obtain at his/her expense, liability, fire and theft insurance to protect their business, employees, customers, merchandise, equipment and appliances.
Parties mentioned herein nor its members, volunteers and/or sponsors shall not be held liable for injury, death or other casualty occurring to the vendor, his employees, guests, family, visitors, agents, or otherpersons associated with the vendor.
Parties mentioned herein will not be liable for refunds or any other liabilities whatsoever for the failure to fulfill this contract due to reasons of the facility in which the conference is to be produced, being before or during the show, destroyed by fire or other calamity, or by an act of the Gods, public enemy, strikes, statutes, ordinances, or any legal authority, or any other cause beyond the parties mentioned herein control. Vendor releases all parties mentioned herein from any and all claims, liability for loss, injury, death, theft, fire loss, smoke damage, water damage or other loss or destruction of damage to the vendors’ property and agrees to indemnify and hold all parties listed herein, to include volunteers and/or sponsors harmless from such claims, including any and all costs and expenses including reasonable attorneys fees required in defense of the same.